Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ignite can be used on tiles without debris on them.
4.6 + Potency/2
1 + Potency + Spell Damage(note that this is 1 less than Steal Fire or Fireleash)
- Ignite counts as an attack and breaks grayplane even if it does not affect an enemy
- As a move that conjures an interfusion target, it helps ensure your mystic will never be denied actions for lack of available scenery.
- Synergizes with effects that create debris, like Splinterblast. If there aren't enough trees on the battlefield, make your own with Arches.
- If you can create a blaze under a 2+-tile foe and have another action point, you can do damage again with Fireleash. Ignite+ is especially powerful because it lets you do this under large foes any time you want.
- Strong enabler of Elementalist, Spiritblade, and Ember Arrows, reliably providing Blazes regardless of scenery.
- If an enemy happens to stand on debris, Ignite can be used as a non-turn-ending attack. Ignite+ always can, for great action-economy efficiency.