Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Passive) Hero's presence is charged against her foes, dealing x true damage to hostile creatures who enter adjacency with her for any reason.
Base damage and range increased by 1.
A hero with Indignance emits an aura around themselves that deals damage ignoring armor to every adjacent enemy, including diagonals.
1 + Potency/3
- The aura damages enemies the hero moves near and also enemies that move adjacent to the hero.
- The damage is only dealt once for each adjacent encounter (even if this monster takes up multiple squares). However, if a hero becomes adjacent to an enemy, moves out of adjacency, and then somehow moves adjacent again on the same turn, the damage will be dealt twice.
- The damage is done immediately when the hero enters adjacency. Passing through is enough; it is not necessary to stop.
- The damage is not an attack and does not set up flanking.
- Triggering Indignance does not break grayplane.
Upgraded Indignance (range 2) is blocked by permanent walls.