From Wildermyth Wiki
(Active) As a swift action, once per turn, Hero can move to a tile adjacent to a fire within 4 tiles.
- Bonus damage =
Potencyfor bow and crossbow attacks and 1 for melee and ranged theme attacks.
- Any adjacency to fire (including diagonal) will grant the bonus damage/shred, as will actually standing in fire.
- Blazes, campfires, lamps and other illuminated scenery can proc Ember Arrows.
- While fire will not spread onto a hero with Ember Arrows, the ability does not bestow any resistance to fire damage.
- The attack will start a blaze in the destination tile.
- An important ability for archers to keep up with the damage output of other classes at high levels.