The site may have a name that varies somewhat -- for instance, Libraries are often called Observatories, Caverns are sometimes called Mines, and Waterwheels are sometimes called Dams.
Stations give either two or three resources at the end of the chapter. Stations you build always give two resources. Some types of stations can only be discovered in the wild, that give 3 resources. Towns always give four: 1 Heartwood, 1 Hide, 1 Ingot and 1 Fabric.
- One Prairie Outpost allows you to build one of the Weaverworks, Outfitter, or Tannery in Grassland
- Hills for the Hill Folk allows you to build one of the Quarry, Henge, or Mine in Foothills
- Pinewood Forestry allows you to build one of the Threshery, Lumberyard, or Primal Altar in Pine Forest
- Broadleaf Forestry allows you to build one of the Hunter's Blind, Lumberyard, or Forest Shrine in Broadleaf Forest
- Swampcraft: the Wettening allows you to build one of the Earthworks, Dreamloom, or Quarry in Swamp