Spiritblade is a hot mess:
- Pierce is applied to both Burning Arrow and Blazing Sword, despite only being mentioned in the description of the former.
- Bonus damage is (sometimes?) applied to Burning Arrow but not Blazing Sword, despite only being mentioned in the description of the latter.
- Bloodrage (and perhaps other abilities?) is applied to Blazing Sword but not Burning Arrow.
I've reached out to the devs and will update the wiki as appropriate. Until then, know that the information on the wiki may be inaccurate, and that you may experience buggy behavior when using this ability. --Shadowox8 (talk)
- Another oddity: Blazing Sword uses the attacker's stunt chance, whereas Burning Arrow uses the mystic's. Both abilities use the stunt effect of the attacker.
- Also, I'm a bit late mentioning this here, but Patrick has confirmed (source: ) that Spiritblade is due for an update at some point:
The spiritblade abilities honestly just need some work done. Right now they're sort of "separate" abilities, rather than using the hero's actual abilities. That's probably where at least some of those bugs are coming from. We have a card to fix that.