The Heirloom Spring
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Heirloom Spring|
|Douglas Austin & Damaro|
The hero finds a spring inside of an overgrown structure in a swamp.
Outcome The hero gains a pet Duck and the following is added to the hero's history:
They went for a swim in a magical spring, and momentarily turned into a very majestic duck. They attracted a lifelong admirer (an actual duck!) who would continue to follow them, through life. Together they might solve a mystery, perhaps even rewrite history.
Outcome The hero gains +10 recovery rate and +5 retirement age.
- 3.1 Enchant primary weapon
Outcome Replace the hero's primary weapon with a water elemental weapon of the same type and tier.
- 3.2 Enchant secondary weapon
Outcome Replace the hero's secondary weapon with a water elemental weapon of the same type and tier.
No need for that.
Outcome Gain +2 legacy points.
- The dialogue in this event varies greatly depending on the personality of the hero.
- The history text from choice one is a reference to the Ducktales themesong.
- This event requires a wilderness swamp tile, which can be rare. A list of map seeds that are likely to have one can be found at Wilderness swamp seeds.
overlandTile Biome: swamp romantic (required) Score: ROMANTIC Eligible for Theme: petDuck Eligible for Theme Piece: duck ship (required) Score: SHIP_WITH.romantic volunteer (optional) lover (optional) Score: LOVER_WITH.romantic >= 1 rival (optional) Score: RIVAL_WITH.romantic >= 1
See Targets and scoring guide for help with role names and scoring.