Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Passive) After a successful kill, the hero's allies gain +2 speed for this and the following turn.
Wolfcalled heroes also gain +1 damage on flanking attacks.
- Speed gained =
2 + 1/3potency
- All heroes including the warrior gain the speed buff.
- The bonus does not stack from multiple wolfcalls or kills.
- A kill from a reaction strike during the enemy's turn gives a bonus that lasts for your following turn plus an additional one.
- Delayed kills from poison or fire do not trigger Wolfcall.
- Extra movement is never bad, but Wolfcall is perhaps most helpful for a melee-focused party, and perhaps especially for a dagger-wielding hunter looking for flanking.
- Also valuable for aging parties (in later chapters) to give them decent mobility despite the effects of old age.