- May engage enemies within
4+Potencytiles as a swift action.
- Counts as an attack, for the purposes of flanking.
- Engagement lasts 1 turn, so it must be reapplied every turn if you wish to keep it active. If the engaged foe cannot move to the hero, engagement is cancelled at the beginning of the enemy's turn.
- The enemy is allowed to make a ranged attack if they have one.
- The enemy does not have to attack; they just can't attack anyone different.
Is helpful for making an effective melee tank build. Against a group of foes who do physical damage, upgraded Engage can provide a lot of armor.
Weak combo with Backslam — Engage gives you extra armor, but uses up your swift action.
Often its most useful effect is that it is a swift action ranged attack, for setting up flanking.