Jump to navigation Jump to search
Knock the target into another enemy to displace it, deal half damage (1/2 of Hero's Armor), and Hobble both enemies.
- distance =
2.6 + Potency/2
- damage =
- The target position can be chosen, similarly to Vinewrench.
- As a swift action, gives the warrior an extra attack every other turn. This is most valuable if they don't already have something to do with their swift action.
- Can be used to set up allies for flanking, though you have to be careful to consider where the enemy is going to be slammed to.
- Combines well with Knightmail; armor-boosting abilities like Stalwart, Tinker, and Engage; and certain theme effects that boost armor.
- Note that moving an enemy several tiles away is not always desireable if it prevents the warrior from following up with a melee strike to kill it.
- Does not trigger Broadswipes.