Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Passive) Hero's melee attacks deal x damage to all other foes within range.
Broadswipes damage scales twice as much with Bonus Damage and Potency
- Damage =
2 + 1/2(Bonus Damage + Potency)
- Bonus damage and potency are both rounded down before being summed
- Damage from Broadswipes counts as an attack for setting up flanking
- Broadswipes is widely regarded as the strongest ability for high-level warriors. Stack enough Bonus Damage and Potency and it can become mass-murdering.
- Combine with Long Reach and/or spears to increase the number of targets within range.
- Most melee attacks trigger Broadswipes, including single-action attacks like Sting and swift-action attacks like Wolf Bite (but not Backslam or Shieldshear). A warrior with Broadswipes should ideally have the capability to perform at least two Broadswipe-triggering actions each turn.
- Frenzy triggers Broadswipes three times with one action.
- Applies some weapon effects (e.g. poison or extra damage to specific enemies) to all targets.