Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Active) End your turn and wait for an enemy to come within range. Hit up to one enemy with a melee attack. (Also works with ranged theme attacks in melee range)
- Attacks the first enemy to come into range before the party's next turn.
- Guardian prefers to strike with a melee weapon, but it will use a theme melee or ranged attack if no melee weapon is equipped. If none of these options are available, the hero will punch the target for 1 damage (boosted by bonus damage).
- Guardian can stunt. In this case the bonus from a water stunt is lost; other stunt effects work normally.
- Foes will attempt to avoid the guarded area.
- Combine with a mace to knock back melee attackers, causing them to forfeit their attack when they are no longer in range.
- Guardian can attack during your turn if another hero uses an ability that repositions a foe into the guarded area.