From Wildermyth Wiki
(Redirected from Pet Cat)
Main article: List of themes
The Black Cat is a pet that can be adopted via the event Shy and the Shadow.
A cat was granted, through sacrifice, all the years of its former master. And so it lives, guarding the steps of a new, beloved companion.
There's a black cat strolling among Hero's feet. Reticent, and ready to swat any unwelcome fool's reach.
Main article: Shy Swipes
The first enemy to enter adjacency with Hero each turn will take 3 shred and then 2 damage (instead of 2 shred or 1 damage)
Note: to use this ability, it must be selected as a theme upgrade upon hero promotion.
- Shy Swipes: The first enemy to enter adjacency each turn will take 2 shred or 1 damage.
- Shy Swipes can apply on both on the heroes' turn and the enemies' turn (up to twice for the whole turn).
- Both directly and diagonally adjacent count for this ability.
- Activation of Shy Swipes does not remove Hidden, and kills with Shy Swipes can trigger Rogue.
- Shy Swipes sets up flanking on enemies.
|Pets||Pet Cat · Pet Critter · Pet Drauven-Bird · Pet Duck · Pet Fire Chicken · Pet Hago Cub · Pet Pinecone · Pet Rabbit · Pet Rat · Pet Rock · Pet Shadowcat|
|Transformations||Beartouched · Botanical · Celestial · Child of the Hills · Crowtouched · Crystalline · Deepist Spy · Drauven Wings · Elmsoul · Flamesoul · Foxish · Frogtouched · Frost · Gorgonoid · Hawksoul · Mark of the Horn · Mortificial Enhancements · Mothly · Petrified · Ratlike · Scorpioid · Shadow · Skeletal · Skunkish · Spell Touched · Stormtouched · Sylvan · Teeny Wings · Vulture Acolyte · Wolftouched|