Celestial/Blinding Attacks

From Wildermyth Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Blinding Attacks

Starlight shines forth from <name>'s attacks. 25% chance for attacks to blind enemies.

Note: Although Celestial offers a theme upgrade, this ability does not currently benefit from the upgrade.

Upgrade

+1 base damage, scales twice as much with Bonus Damage and Potency. (Current damage increased by x)

Blinding Attacks+

Starlight shines forth from <name>'s attacks. 25% chance for attacks to blind enemies.

Specifics

  • Blinding is only possible on a successful attack, so an attack with 80% chance to hit would have a 20% chance to blind the target
  • The chance to blind applies to attacks with Broadswipes, but not with Indignance, Talon Dive or Skunk Spray

Uses